ICM-2.0 InLine Particle Counter
The ICM Inline Contamination Monitor automatically measures and displays particulate contamination, moisture and temperature levels in various hydraulic fluids.
It is designed specifically to be mounted directly to systems, where ongoing measurement or analysis is required, and where space and costs are limited.
Features and Benefits of ICM
• 8 channel contamination measurement and display
• Measures and displays the follwing international standard formats: ISO 4406:1999, NAS 1638, AS 4059E and ISO 11218
• Moisture and temeprature sensing
• Data logging and 4000 test result memory
• Manual, automatic and remote control flexibility
• Multicolor LED and remote alarm signals
• Robust die cast aluminum construction
• LPA VIew software (included)